Beyond providing access to our proprietary trading strategies and portfolio management methodologies, Quantex Capital Partners has been since its inception dedicated to helping wealthy families address the broad range of topics and issues that relate to their wealth. We understand the many tasks required to simultaneously manage the wealth for inter-generational family members in a coordinated fashion. Our Family Office represents a center of service and stability to assist families with stewarding their wealth, thereby ensuring the preservation and growth of their financial assets and their family heritage. The family office aggregates and integrates resources to facilitate asset protection, cost control, financial education, family philanthropy and a host of other shared needs. Our Family Office Services include, but are not limited to:
- * Investment Management Services which are customized designs targeted at the individual needs of each family member and, simultaneously, addressing global family goals.
- * Philanthropic Guidance and Charitable Administration, including managing the assets, meeting agendas, recording minutes and decisions, and implementing trustee decisions.
- * Tax and Estate Counseling, working in conjunction with the family accountants and lawyers. Wealth scenarios and financial planning to estimate financial outcomes according to differing investment designs.
- * Real Estate Acquisition and Management, both commercial and residential properties. Mortgage acquisition, competitive bidding, and arranging financing for properties or businesses.
- * Family Governance, including Family Mission Statements, that define how global family decisions are made that preserve and grow the family's wealth efficiently and effectively in accordance with family values.
- * Alternative Investment Strategies, such as resource partnerships, timber investments, venture capital, private equity, and hedge funds.
- * Special Needs, including insurance management, bill paying, employee recruitment, legacy education, vehicle purchase or sales. Creative solutions to specific investment issues, such as monetization strategies to diversify low-basis securities, programs to address excess industries weightings, and equity research efforts to analyze private companies where clients have commitments. Assistance in selling or acquiring businesses.